Prestigious regional law firm is seeking to hire an accounting professional to work in their beautiful Downtown Fort Lauderdale office. Candidates with at least three years of law firm accounting experience and good job stability will be considered.
Must have law firm accounting experience.
Staff Accountant Duties:
- Attorney billing, client costs, and accounts payable.
- Assist in month-end processes
- Reconcile company bank accounts
- Assist other accounting staff members as needed
- Identify/notification of incoming/outgoing wires, initiate stop payments, initiate outgoing wires, etc.
- Report to and assist controller with special projects including analysis, year end audits, etc.
Staff Accountant Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar preferred
- Minimum three years experience with GL and financials
- Minimum three years experience with trust accounting in a law firm
- Payroll experience
- Working knowledge of accounting computer software and procedures. Juris strongly preferred
- Strong experience with MS Office
Similar Job Titles:
- Law Firm Accountant
- Law Firm Bookkeeper
- Accounting Specialist
If you feel you are qualified and would like to learn more about the position, please send an up to date copy of your CV in MS Word format to Matt Salomon with Legal Search Solutions: Matt@TopLawJobs.com