Accounts Receivable Specialist Job Summary
Growing company in the beautiful North Miami area is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their Accounting Team! The position of Accounts Receivable Specialist is to collect payments from clients based on Invoices issued.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Job Description:
- Contact clients with the purpose to collect a fee upon receiving an invoice.
- Make sure that you attain a security check for each insurance check that is endorsed.
- Keep a good follow up on company fee checks.
- Maintain up to date notes in regards to clients’ accounts for Receivables.
- Assist in filling out documentation that might be needed for mortgage company.
- At times contact the mortgage company to follow up on any funds released to the client.
- Meet clients at the office and complete an exchange.
- Upload all pertinent documents in regards to collections to the clients account.
- Work with a team to meet a monthly and quarterly goal.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Qualifications:
- High School diploma (or G.E.D.) and a college degree is required.
- This position requires the incumbent to have at least 5 years of experience in collecting, accounts receivable or a related area.
- This position requires good written, oral and reading communication skills in order for the incumbent to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is required.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and
- interact with all levels of personnel.
- Incumbent must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
- Has supervisory responsibilities on special projects concerning Collections.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Accounts Receivable Clerk
If you are interested in learning more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact Lilliana del Real at LilliDR@TopLawJobs.com