DO YOU WANT TO WORK AT A LAW FIRM THAT IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING, EFFECTIVE LEGAL REPRESENTATION TO ALL THEIR CLIENTS?
I am currently recruiting for an important position at the firm. It is an excellent way to start your law firm career.
My client is seeking a candidate to fill the extraordinarily crucial role of Administrative/Mailroom Assistant. This is a great opportunity to work as the first point of contact of ALL documentation that enters the firm. This is a large and valuable responsibility as each case is dependent on the timeliness of the files being completed.
Applicants must have a positive attitude, possess the ability to work under pressure, and be committed to serving our clients. The ideal candidate will be an individual who strongly desires to work in the legal field, enjoys helping others and is a team-player.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
High volume position
High attention to detail, can prioritize and work efficiently.
Must have a high school degree with some college course work completed preferably in legal studies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- All incoming and outgoing mail and faxes; sorting, scanning and associating to correct case file.
- Packaging and scanning of Demands.
- Tracking and entering case costs for postage and investigation.
- Daily coverage of receptionist lunch break.
- Preparation of marketing materials, settlement folders and investigation packages.
- Assist the settlement department with disbursements to clients.
- Other administrative tasks.
Offer health insurance,
401(k) savings plan,
Paid time off (PTO)
Opportunities for professional development and growth.
Full Time position with Salary of $17.00 per hour.
KINDLY SEND YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT TO SHERRYZ@TOPLAWJOBS.COM
Legal Search Solutions is a specialized staffing agency that focuses on the legal industry. If you’re looking for your next great position, please review our other jobs here.