Busy Boutique Law Firm located in Boca Raton, Florida, has an opening for an experience Office Administrator with prior law firm experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of physical office and remote employee needs; ensuring team members have the tools they need to perform.
- Employee training to ensure best use of the policies, procedures, examples, templates, scripts, videos, diagrams, flowcharts, and other demonstrable elements to help the team hone their skills.
- Manage policies,systems with the staff, and procedures; review staff feedback on existing policies; suggest comprehensive updates to policies for innovation and growth
- Work and manage Vendors
- Works with bookkeeper on AR/AP and billing.
- Assist with IT maintenance, upkeep, and troubleshooting.
- Human Resources: Oversees the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process.
- New Hire Onboarding and Training.
- Payroll and Benefits Management.
- Prepare for and assist the Managing Partner with Conducting Quarterly Team Member Reviews.
- Works with Management to create professional development opportunities for the team and ongoing training.
- Maintains calendar and meets all deadlines
- Oversees the Resignation/Termination process.
- Review and approve PTO requests; Oversee and Analyze Team Reports on PTO/ Sick Time; Vacation Time; Overtime.
- Integral part in setting and maintaining Policies, and Procedures
- Create, manage, and update policies and procedures as needed
- Managing Office Supplies Inventory; prepare weekly Office Supplies Report and monthly order list.
- Create and Maintain Equipment, Software, and Computer Technology inventories to ensure all licenses software and systems are operating at full capacity.
- Oversee Team Celebrations including birthdays and anniversaries of Team members and other team events.
Required Skills and Experience:
3+ years of legal office management (law firm)
Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communications skills
Good business judgment and problem-solving abilities
Able to work well independently and with others
Solid organizational and project management skills
Ability to handle sensitive situations with confidentiality
100% Medical Premium paid by the firm
401k retirement with employer match
Paid vacation and PTO
If you are interested, kindly forward your resume in Word Format along with your salary expectations.
Please send to SherryZ@TopLawJobs.com
Legal Search Solutions