Associate Attorney – First Party
Plaintiff-side litigation firm with a specialization in first-party property insurance and personal injury is seeking a motivated associate to join its Tampa Florida office!
• Competitive base salary
• EXCEPTIONAL Performance-based bonus structure
• Medical, dental, vision, and voluntary insurance
• Paid Holiday and Time-Off Benefits
With more than 100 attorneys, in multiple states this opportunity screams GROWTH! Ideal candidates will be aggressive, yet compassionate with a results driven mentality
• Represent clients in court, at depositions, trials, arbitration, hearings, and meditations
• Prepare and draft motions for summary judgments and defend motions for summary judgments, and attend hearings
• Work a case from intake to trial
• Advise clients on legal transactions
• Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
• Comply with all legal standards and regulations
• Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
For more details, contact recruiter Kelly Dameron at firstname.lastname@example.org.