Boca Raton, Florida
Plaintiff-side litigation firm with a specialization in first-party property insurance and personal injury is seeking a motivated associate to join its team.
Ideal candidates will be aggressive, and results-driven. Must have a minimum of 2 years of litigation experience, and be in good standing with the Florida bar.
Pay and Benefits:
• $65,000-$145,000 depending on experience
• Performance-based bonus structure
• Medical, dental, vision, and voluntary insurance
• Paid Holiday and Time-Off Benefits
• Represent clients in court, at depositions, trials, arbitrations, hearings, and mediations
• Prepare and draft motions for summary judgments and defend motions for summary judgments, and attend hearings
• Work a case from intake to trial
• Advise clients on legal transactions
• Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
• Comply with all legal standards and regulations
• Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
For more details, contact recruiter Kelly Dameron.