Associate Attorney – PIP
West Palm Beach, Florida
One of South Florida’s most respected boutique law firms seeks an energetic and personable PIP Attorney to join their family! Ideal candidates will have a 3 plus years of PIP experience and an ability to work autonomously.
Competitive base salary
Ideal candidates should be able to confidently:
- Review affirmative defenses and reply or move to strike
- Attend Uniform Motion Calendar hearings
- Defend Motion’s to dismiss
- Attend Case Management Conferences, handle deadlines imposed and follow Judges instructions
- Review and evaluate the status of responses to outgoing discovery
- Respond to incoming discovery
- Compel discovery
- Draft and Enter Pre-Trial Stipulations
- Attend Mediation
- Take Depositions
- Draft case dispositive motions
- Attend hearing on case dispositive motions
• Member in good standing with the Florida Bar.
• 2 or more years law firm experience. in PIP
For immediate consideration, please forward resumes to Kelly@toplawjobs.com.