Associate Trial Attorney
Boutique law firm known for trying cases, seeks a highly competitive Attorney to join its Miami office!
Ideal candidates will have 2 to 5 years of prior litigation experience preferably with national class actions, personal injury, sexual abuse, complex commercial litigation and or cast iron cases.
Competitive base salary
Attainable bonus structure
100% paid health benefits
- Trial experience required!
- National Class actions, Personal Injury, Sexual Abuse, or Complex commercial Litigation experience preferred.
- Legal research and excellent writing skills.
- Desire to excel and work your way up the ranks of the law firm
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients, with a client first mindset.
- Highly organized, with clear and concise communication style.
- Must be a self-starter and goal-oriented with a focus on long-term career goals
- Licensed member of the Florida Bar and in good standing
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Draft / review substantive pleadings and motions
- Respond to motions & discovery
- Ability to run case and attend trail
- Communicate in a highly effective manner with team members and clients
For immediate consideration, contact Kelly Dameron with Legal Search Solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref # 13089