Attorney – Junior Associate -Commercial Collections
North Miami based Commercial & Retail Debt Law firm listed in Martin-Hubbell’s The Bar of Register of Preeminent Lawyers seeks an Associate.
Law Firm specializes in the area of creditor's rights. The firm represents creditors in their efforts to recover monies owed on defaulted debts. We deliver outstanding customer relations while advocating for the rights of our clients. We also strive to provide a positive and challenging workplace where all staff members have an equal opportunity to excel.
We are seeking an Associate with 0-1 years’ experience who is interested in growing with our practice area and with our firm and seeking a long-term home.
- Must be interested in litigation, and comfortable in the area of Commercial & Retail Debt.
- Must be an attorney who is looking to invest in a firm for the long term.
- You will represent our creditor clients.
- You will be responsible for regular communication with our clients throughout the collection process.
- Ability to quickly adapt to going to court and being exposed to trials in a supportive environment. Work will involve extensive courtroom exposure, bench trials, hearings and mediations.
- Conduct post-judgement depositions.
- Ability to learn all facets of debt collections including business loans, B2B debts, credit cards, security agreements, insurance subrogation etc.
- Member of Florida bar with ideally 1 year of litigation experience.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Experience in scheduling and planning time to meet court and calendar and litigation deadlines.
- Legal research and drafting skills
- Occasional travel within the state of Florida
- All prospective employees must pass background check prior to employment commencement date.
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com