Remote commercial litigation attorney
Outstanding position for mid-level attorney with commercial litigation background.
Law firm is invested in the local business community and thrives in South Florida. Growing business litigation law firm seeking a litigator with real experience in Florida’s state and federal courts
The law firm has always been ahead of the curve and has operated in a remote capacity and is looking for an attorney who can work independently and is comfortable with day to day responsibilities and production.
Billable 6 hour work days with objective bonus structure if surpass billable requirement
Heavy focus and must have experience with with contracts and non-statutory work,, real estate contracts, non-competes. distribution agreements, (no eminent domain) and work on hourly business disputes.
Small firm so you will not be lost in the shuffle and partner fully invests in his staff for long term growth and stability Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Daily communication with parties and counsel, research and writing, attendance at hearings, depositions, mediations, and trials.
- Direct, daily access to the decision-maker. Trial and appellate experience are ideal.
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
- Conduct legal research, prepare for and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys
- Develop and independently execute tactical and strategic case decisions
- Knowledge of business and commercial litigation issues
- Advanced legal writing ability
- Preparation and arguing of dispositive motion and evidentiary hearing
- Trial of non-jury cases; jury trials a plus
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills required in order to work with clients, staff members and senior attorneys
- Florida bar.
- Must be admitted to U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Please send resume to Tom@TopLawJobs.com