Attorney – Insurance Defense Complex Litigation
Our client is a well regarded and reputable law firm, established in 1952 with the goal of providing legal services of exceptional quality and creativity to their clients. Full-service litigation defense firm deeply experienced in handling significant and complex litigation for a broad variety of clients, ranging from multinational corporations to individuals. With over 200 attorneys, servicing clients through a network of 12 locations .
Great Opportunity to diversify your experience in the insurance defense area and utilize your litigation skills in more complex litigation.
Attorney Job Description
Seeking Associate with 3-5 year’s experience with complex insurance defense and/or general liability defense experience. Some experience and interest in medical malpractice is ideal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent broad range of clients in general liability, product liability, auto negligence, commercial and complex litigation.
- Defense of numerous depositions of parties and experts and drafting and arguing motions.
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- Broad and diversified experience in the insurance defense area and ability to work on more complex cases.
- Excellent writing, research and communication skills.
- Dynamic personality and the desire to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cases with minimal supervision.
- Must possess Florida Bar membership.
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com