Miami Law Firm- Corporate & Financial Services Attorney Associate and Senior Counsel roles
- 3-5 years of experience or we will also consider a more seasoned attorney,
- OR 10 plus years experience for a Senior Counsel position.
- Prior experience working at an Am Law firm would be ideal but open to seeing candidates from smaller boutique firms with experience working on:
- General corporate matter
- Mergers and acquisitions including cross-border, regulatory advisory matters and finance transactions.
- Must possess the ability to take on responsibility for deal management, execute excellent work product, maintain a hands-on pro-active approach with clients, and also be team oriented.
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com