Associate Attorney – Corporate Securities
Attorney Job Description
We are seeking a senior level attorney with leadership skills, superior communication skills, and solid work history to join a Miami based prestigious full-service transactional law firm servicing domestic and international clients.
- Provide practical legal and business solutions for domestic and international businesses and individuals, ranging from entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 corporations.
- Our priority is talent and your ability to bring multi- disciplinary legal expertise and collaboration to our clients within Corporate, Securities.
- The ideal incumbent will have a small book of business and desire to grow that business within the corporate securities area.
Attorney Duties and Responsibilities
- Advises public and private companies, private equity firms and financial sponsors, investment banks, government entities, and other institutions and individuals on almost every type of transaction or corporate matter;
- Negotiate and address issues discovered in due diligence and help clients deal with regulatory work and issues involving the SEC regulations and other laws that protect the interests of investors.
- Represent corporate clients with utmost respect and integrity to serve and benefit clients in transactional work involved with public offerings, private sales of securities, issuance of stock or other securities.
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate must have Florida Bar in good standing.
- Significant experience in representing public and private companies, private equity funds, entrepreneurial high net worth individuals, and a variety of investors and investor groups with diverse international and domestic operations and interests.
- Experience with securities regulation, structured finance and UCC and secured transactions
- SEC Reporting and National Securities Exchange Compliance experience.
- Prior law firm corporate legal experience servicing private and public companies.
- Law firm experience and/or experienced solo attorneys welcome to apply if looking for the support of a large established law firm..
- Superior communication skills with clients and counsel.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established and solid law firm if you meet the qualifications in either Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale or Miami dependent on your choice location.
Join a cohesive team and collaborative team of Partners and Associates.
Excellent base compensation and bonus and overall
Please send your resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com if you are seriously looking to make a change.
Similar Job Titles
- Corporate Attorney
- Corporate Partner
- Senior Attorney
- Corporate Securities