Attorney – Defense Litigation
Fort Myers, Florida
Reputable insurance defense firm focused on areas of Premise Liability, General Liability, Construction Defect, and First &Third Party cases seeks an experienced attorney to join their growing litigation division.
With more than 120+ attorneys over a spam of 19 offices, this opportunity is perfect for someone seeking growth potential.
- Opportunity to assist and lead trials
- Competitive base salary
- Exceptional growth potential
- Incredibly supportive staff
- Fantastic benefits including pet care
This role will focus on all aspects of civil litigation with the opportunity to assist with and lead trials, direct and lead all case files, provide initial analysis, develop case strategy, conduct discovery, take depositions, draft motions, attend hearings and negotiate settlements.
- 1-5 years experience in Civil LItigation, Defense experience strongly preferred
- Must be willing to be IN OFFICE – Hybrid remote is not an option
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skills of persuasion and negotiation
- Litigation in general liability a must
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and competency
- Professional attitude and strong personal ethics
- Administrative and managerial experience preferred
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree required in the state of Florida
- Health care
- Dental options
- Vision options
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Pet Insurance
For more details, please email the recruiter direct at email@example.com.