Palm Beach County Estate Planning Attorney
We are seeking a senior attorney with experience in advanced estate planning servicing high networth individuals and businesses.
Seeking an attorney with having 5 plus years experience in “advanced estate planning “. Background in small business representation with real estate experience would also be of interest as a possible substitute.
- Work with business owners and officers in optimal business organization and operations, exit planning, mergers and acquisitions, buy-sell agreements, contracts and licenses, partnerships and joint ventures, venture capital, private placements, public offerings, asset-based lending, and daily operations and corporate governance
- Assist Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) and Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs) are sophisticated planning devices that require careful consideration and implementation.
- Asset Protection
- Discounted Valuations and Potential Reduction in Taxes
- Consolidation of Assets to Facilitate Management
- Financial Tutelage and Efficient Wealth Transfer
- Wills and Revocable Trusts
- Disability Planning and Advance Directives
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Directives
- Living Wills
- Nominations of Preneed Guardian
- Work to minimize estate tax and other at-death expenditures. Individualized planning and precise legal documents
We are seeking an attorney who can see the big and whole picture of individual's financial and personal circumstances.
Please send resume to Tom@TopLawJobs.com