Associate Attorney – Miami, FL
Successful law firm in Miami, Florida is looking for an attorney with to start with their office as soon as possible.
The ideal attorney will have experience in Florida consisting of either:
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning and or Probate
This is a tremendous and exciting opportunity to align yourself with a firm that focuses in the area of family law, real estate, estate planning, and litigation.
The firm is open to a hybrid role – some in remote work and some in office work.
- This is a small boutique firm in Miami that is looking for a litigation attorney to take charge and move cases along.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Firm will train in diverse practice areas.
- Must be highly proficient in working with clients and managing a litigation and case load
- Work in a fast-paced high pressure environment
- Ability to work longer hours with commitment to the firm and career growth
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Florida Bar
If interested, please send your resume to Karen Morrick with Legal Search Solutions at Karen@TopLawJobs.com