Trust and estate law firm with over twenty years experience in Boca Raton, Florida seeks an attorney with estate planning experience.
- Asset Protection; and
- Business succession planning.
- The candidate should have experience in developing solutions to sophisticated estate planning issues.
- The position requires excellent academic credentials, strong communication skills, meticulous drafting ability and client development potential.
- The ideal candidate has an engaging personality and an empathetic demeanor, as well as personal presence such that she/he inspires the confidence of sophisticated clients.
- The ability to practice in multiple jurisdictions is welcome, but not required.
- This position offers immediate responsibility and client exposure in a friendly, collegial work environment.
- The team is both supportive and collaborative, providing the candidate with the opportunity to gain experience while learning from senior practitioners.
- We are open to part-time, full time and hybrid work arrangements.
- Attractive compensation and benefits packages, including health insurance, competitive base plus bonus program and 401k with match.
- The firm also offers disability, life, dental and vision programs.
Please send resume to Tom@TopLawJobs.com