Plaintiff First Party Property Attorney needed in North Miami
IN OFFICE litigation attorney with first party background ASAP. High compensation for qualified attorney PLUS a strong bonus program with no cap.
After 6 months, open to discussing working at home up to 2x a week. End of year open to discussing up to 3 days a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Draft/review/respond to substantive Pleadings and Motions
Meeting with Clients
Mediation & Arbitration
Education: Member of the Florida Bar in good standing
Experience: A minimum of 3+ years, most recently representing Plaintiff in either property insurance claims or PIP or similar insurance litigation experience.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience successfully handling a large volume caseload
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Must be a Strong and effective negotiator
- Must have critical “out of the box” thinking and problem-solving skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess strong and persuasive oral advocacy and excellent writing skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, prioritize & manage time effectively
- Must be competent & proficient in the use of Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel & G-Suite
- Must be a self-Starter and goal oriented with a focus on long-term career goals.
- Motivated and aggressive
- Proactive and results oriented
Must be extremely comfortable & skilled in using technology and automation to proactively move your cases. This is essential to the success of this role.
Compensation package also includes a 75% contribution towards medical insurance premium for base plan+ a 50% Gap Insurance contribution, FSA plan & free Basic Life and AD&D Insurance and other valuable benefits. A very generous PTO package is also provided along with reimbursement for FL. Bar dues & certain CLE classes.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay