Attorney –First Party Property Defense
Our client, is a very well respected boutique law firm in Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Attorney Job Description
Seeking 3-5 year attorney with first party property defense litigation background.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The position requires the ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task, and handle a high volume of cases.
- Prevention and defense of first party property defense cases.
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent writing, research and communication skills;
- Dynamic personality and the desire to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work cases with minimal supervision and operate autonomously.
- Must possess Florida Bar membership
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com