Attorney – Litigation
Law firm most well known for its work in the Homeowner and Condominium Association practice areas seeks attorney with experience in this area.
Attorney's responsibilities include and will not be limited to:
- Focusing on Homeowner's and Condo Law
- Cover the entire spectrum of legal counseling of Condominium, Cooperative, Timeshares and Homeowners Associations.
- In addition, provide counseling to Clubs, Master Associations and owners.
- Each attorney plays an important role in their client’s professional team, assisting the Board and the Association’s Property Manager to prepare for and conduct meetings; answering questions about documents and the pertinent law; enforcing the covenants and restrictions and drafting and negotiating contracts for services.
- Provide a full spectrum of Community Association services.
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com