Corporation seeks 5 attorneys in Palm Beach County, Florida, this is an in house position.
- Negotiate, structure, and draft the contracts in a way that protects their clients from breaches, non-performance, disclosure of confidential information, misrepresentation, fraud, and other liabilities
- Ensure and identify all the relevant facts and law and then apply them to prepare a document that accomplishes their client’s goals.
- Drafting and editing contracts
- Clarification of terms and conditions
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
- Admitted attorney of at least three years standing. Florida bar.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing legal documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
Please send resume to Tom@TopLawJobs.com.