Attorney – Insurance Defense
Tampa, Florida. Hillsborough County
Our client is a well regarded and reputable law firm, established in 1952 with the goal of providing legal services of exceptional quality and creativity to their clients. Full-service litigation defense firm deeply experienced in handling significant and complex litigation for a broad variety of clients, ranging from multinational corporations to individuals. With over 200 attorneys, servicing clients through a network of 12 locations .
Great Opportunity to bring your passion for litigation and in the insurance defense area with heavy emphasis in diverse areas of insurance defense.
Partner of the team is looking to invest in talent for the long term.
Cohesive team environment.
Open door policy.
Attorney Job Description
Seeking Associate with 5 plus years experience in insurance defense.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent broad range of clients in insurance defense litigation
- Defense of numerous depositions of parties and experts and drafting and arguing motions.
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 plus years broad and diversified experience in the insurance defense area with heavy emphasis complex areas.
- Excellent writing, research and communication skills.
- Dynamic personality and the desire to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cases with minimal supervision.
- Must possess Florida Bar membership.
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com