Attorney – Insurance Defense Liability – Senior level role
Tallahassee based law firm
Our client is a long established and well regarded and reputable law firm providing legal counsel to insurance companies, businesses and self-insured organizations.
Attorney Job Description
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned attorney with experience in the field of insurance defense. This position could be on short term partnership track for a qualified attorney. Great Opportunity to bring your experience to the next level with a career opportunity with competitive salary and full benefits and growth potential.
Duties and Responsibilities including and not limited to:
- Defend clients in all types of civil defense ranging from liability and complex coverage issues with all types of insurance products
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships do consistently deliver high quality and cost effective legal services
- Keep current with critical legal documents and regularly analyze and share information about important changes in the law that may impact our clients’ business and operations.
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- 7-15 years experience in insurance defense required
- Knowledge of diverse liability areas in insurance defense including and not limited to: premises liability, products liability, and/or trucking automobile or professional liability claims
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Florida Bar required
Please send your resume if qualified to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com