Miami Office – Opportunity for Attorney to align with leading International Law Firm
Global law firm with expertise in dispute resolution and advisory services. With over 2,200 people worldwide across 42 offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America.
Seeking lawyers at all levels with insurance coverage/defense litigation experience to join its Miami team.
Miami office advises multinational insurers and corporations in insurance coverage and defense matters
- Candidates must be licensed in Florida with at least 4 years of litigation experience required.
- Experience in first party property, insurance defense, and insurance coverage litigation are encouraged to apply.
- Practical case management experience in both state and federal courts, including: drafting pleadings, discovery, and motions, taking and defending depositions, court appearances, and trial experience.
- At least 4 years of litigation experience
- Licensed to practice in Florida
- Licensed to practice in another state (in addition to Florida) beneficial and attractive
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Experience in first party property, insurance defense, and insurance coverage litigation is preferred
- Practical case management experience in both state and federal courts is preferred
Qualified and interested candidates:
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com
Serious applicants only.