Tampa based defense law firm seeks an associate with 2-4 years' experience in medical malpractice or general liability with exposure and interest in medical malpractice area.
Firm concentrates practice in health care litigation, defending hospitals, doctors and other health care professionals.
Attorney will handle litigation involving medical negligence, premises liability and product liability or general liability claims.
Defend health care providers in matters involving the Florida Board of Medicine, Board of Nursing and Department of Health. Victoria is a member of The Florida Bar, the Hillsborough County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Experience in the defense of health care, medical malpractice and products liability cases.
- Must be a member in good standing of the Florida Bar. Minimal travel required.
- Please submit resume with cover letter, writing sample and salary requirement, in confidence.
- Solid litigation experience.
- The firm offers an excellent benefit and compensation package.
- Reviewing medical records
- Responding to discovery
- Strong research and writing skills
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com