Senior Attorney – Partner level
National and International Insurance law firm.
Seeking experienced and talented attorneys throughout Florida.
Well established and highly reputable law firm with high caliber clients seeks seasoned attorneys with experience in insurance coverage and litigation. Our client has a highly successful and busy property and liability insurance practice throughout Florida.
Impeccable reputation and pioneer for the insurance industry. Committed to the development of diverse attorneys through mentoring and promotion.
Insurance Coverage, Defense, Subrogation, and Appeals.
Our attorneys have defended thousands of lawsuits across the country.
- Managing all aspects of coverage advice and/or litigation
- Responsibility for matter analysis and strategy, depositions, EUO’s. motions and trials
- Provide excellent service to our clients and adhere to our high standards
- Handle your own caseloads
- Provide the highest quality legal representation
- Extensive experience taking and defending depositions
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications:
- Track record of excellence and a desire to grow with an established firm whose presence in Florida is expanding.
- Highly credentialed attorneys with Florida insurance coverage and litigation experience.
- First party property defense expertise is essential
- Exposure and understanding of surplus line insurance
- Willingness to travel for court and client obligations
- Demonstrated Florida litigation experience
- Solid understanding of property and liability insurance coverage law and strategies in Florida
- Superior client reporting and relationship skills
- Excellent legal writing skills
- DO NOT NEED PORTABLE BUSINESS
Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package
We are expanding and also seeking attorneys in Broward, Miami and Palm Beach counties,Tampa Bay, Orlando, Naples, Fort Myers, Sarasota, and other Florida locations. All state and federal courts in Florida.
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com