Personal Injury Litigation
Rapidly growing plaintiff law firm seeking a motivated litigator with trial experience to join its Dadeland location. Partner track possible!
Ideal candidates will have 5-7 years litigation and trial experience in Personal Injury, First Party, Insurance Defense or commercial litigation.
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Partner track for the right candidate
- 100% Paid health, dental and Vision
- 401 k and retirement match
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer service-based client contact
- Providing legal advice to clients and guidance to legal support staff
- Attending Examinations Under Oath and Compulsory Medical Examinations
- Drafting and filing CRN’s, pleadings, written discovery, and motions
- Attending hearings and arguing filed motions
- Preparing for and attending mediation
- All aspects of trial prep
- Trial (if necessary)
- Exceptional legal research and writing skills
- 5-7 years litigation experience
- MUST have trial experience
- Florida barred attorney in good standing
- Strong and extremely meticulous organizational skills
- Experience in Civil Litigation, including deposition a plus
- Law review or clerkship experience a plus but not required
For more information or immediate consideration, please forward resumes to email@example.com.