Highly supportive, boutique personal injury law firm in north Miami seeks Personal Injury Attorney with minimum 3 years experience for partnership track. After a one year probationary period, the attorney will have the opportunity to be a partner and run their own office and grow a team.
- Litigation and pre-suit litigation.
- Heavy client interaction
- Work with insurance adjusters, medical providers
- Work cohesively with other attorneys.
- Must have a skill set to draft pleadings, discovery, and demand letters.
- Litigate cases, conduct depositions for cases in litigation, argue motions before the Court, and attend and appear for trial.
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com