Attorney – Plaintiff Palm Beach County. Florida
Well established plaintiff personal Injury law firm seeking attorney with 3-10 plus years experience in plaintiff area. If you are a more senior level attorney must have experience in all aspects of plaintiff litigation including, intake, trial, mediation and discovery. If less senior a plaintiff attorney and a quick study, the firm will be supportive in bringing attorney up to speed.
- Looking for an entrepreneurial self starter with excellent presentation and client facing skills to work on litigation projects..
- This is a high profile role. Individual will be visible to City or County Commission or Board Meetings.
- Excellent compensation package and high yearly bonuses consistently paid as well as generous referral fees.
- Family Oriented and cohesive team environment.
- Strong case pipeline.
- Individual must be understanding of the ebb and flow of business that is both high risk but very highly rewarded.
- Excellent organizational skills, experience with fact sheets, discovery, monthly client update letters without sole dependence on legal support.
- Need a big picture thinker.
- This position can eventually be hybrid or remote after an acclimation period and after an attorney proves her/himself to the firm.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial partners.
Please send resume to Tom@TopLawJobs.com
Serious applicants only please who meet qualifications.