Attorney – Attorney – Bilingual Litigation – Personal Injury
Broward County based law firm
Our client is a long established and well regarded and reputable law firm. Extremely busy personal injury law firm.
Attorney Job Description
This is a great opportunity to join the pre-litigation division of our Broward office.
Duties and Responsibilities including and not limited to:
- Defend clients in all types of personal injury cases including and not limited to: Auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, work accidents, slips and falls, animal attacks, medical malpractice and wrongful death.
- Consult with and advise clients
- Retain expert witnesses
- Attend pre-trial conferences
- Develop trial strategies based on facts and evidence
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-5 years plus personal injury pre-litigation experience
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Florida Bar required
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
Please send your resume if qualified to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com