Attorney – Premises Liability and Bodily Injury OR Property Attorneys
Orlando, Tampa, Miami or Broward County. Florida Law firm.
Our client is a long established and well regarded and reputable law firm with a competent team of talented attorneys in the areas of premises liability, bodily injury and first party property defense practices. Seeking talented associates.
Attorney Job Description
Great Opportunity to bring your premises liability and personal injury defense or property defense experience to the next level with a solid and very stable firm offering long term growth. Consider this a career opportunity and not just your next job. Competitive salary and full benefits and growth potential.
Duties and Responsibilities including and not limited to
- Responsibilities include working within the premises liability area, disputes and review.
- Circumvent delays that may be costly for our clients in the construction industry.
- Defend personal auto and tractor trailer matters as well as represent construction site accidents.
- Represent both regional and nationwide insurance carriers and various claims regarding homeowners as well as commercial insureds.
- Provide in depth analysis of the coverage issues surrounding each case
- Work closely with clients and directly with clients to ensure they receive the results they are looking for.
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-7 years bodily injury and premises liability OR 2-7 years first party property defense .
- Proven ability to handle cases in an effective and efficient manner.
- Extensive knowledge of bad faith claims.
- Understanding of insurance contracts.
- Florida Bar required
Firm offers highly competitive wages and great benefits.
Please send your resume if qualified to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com
Slip and Fall
Trucking and Transportation
First Party Property Defense
Insurance Policy Coverage Opinions