Attorney – Premises Liability and Bodily Injury
Orlando based law firm
Our client is a long established and well regarded and reputable law firm with a competent and well respected premises liability as well as bodily injury defense.
Attorney Job Description
Great Opportunity to bring your premises liability and personal injury defense experience to the next level with a career opportunity with competitive salary and full benefits and growth potential.
Duties and Responsibilities including and not limited to
- Responsibilities include working within the premises liability area, disputes and review.
- Circumvent delays that may be costly for our clients in the construction industry.
- Defend personal auto and tractor trailer matters as well as represent construction site accidents.
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-6 years bodily injury and premises liability
- Proven ability to handle cases in an effective and efficient manner
- Trial exposure a plus
- Florida Bar required
Firm offers highly competitive wages and great benefits.
Please send your resume if qualified to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com.