Senior Probate Litigation Attorney – Trust & Estate Litigation and Planning
Broward County-Fort Lauderdale
We are working with prominent law firms in both Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach County that are seeking senior level Probate Litigation Attorneys with Trust & Estate Planning experience. Must have 5-8 plus years trust and estate experience.
To apply you should have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience in probate and trust litigation
- Trial experience is preferred, extensive discovery and deposition experience is essential.
- Exclusively emphasis on litigation, representing beneficiaries, trustees, and other parties in Trust and Probate matters. This is not a transitional position.
- Knowledge of substantive probate law as well as knowledge and experience in trial procedure and techniques.
- Strong experience focused on sophisticated estate planning, and trust/estate administration.
- Experience preparing revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Ability to handle files with little or no supervision
- Disposition of real estate holdings and skillful planning services
- Broad and deep experience in estate planning
- Proven ability to handle estate planning for clients with $5M to $10M in assets.
- Ideally the incumbent will have the interest and ability to generate business at least in the future.
- Ideally experience in drafting complex estate planning documents
- Florida Bar
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com