Miami based law firm
Seeking Real Estate Transactional attorney
- Represent clients in the corporate, commercial, and real estate areas.
- Focuses your practice on all facets of commercial and residential real estate and corporate law, representing domestic and foreign clients in complex business ventures.
- Drafting of operating, limited partnership, and shareholder agreements, stock and asset acquisitions documents, commercial and residential leases, and organizational governance documents.
- Real estate law, including examining title, clearing title requirements, working with buyers, sellers, lenders and attorneys toward the closing
- You’ll represent thousands of clients in commercial and residential real estate acquisitions and dispositions and advising clients on lending transactions.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in all aspects of real estate transactions, including representation of real estate developers, preparation of condominium documents, drafting and negotiating commercial and residential purchase and sale agreements as well as commercial and residential leases.
- Bilingual English/Spanish with experience in a variety of aspects related to assisting foreign clients in establishing a presence in the United States.
- Florida Bar
*This position is not remote. Miami office base. Serious applications only please who meet the qualifications..
Send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com