Remote commercial litigation attorney
Outstanding position for an experienced attorney with commercial litigation background.
Law firm is invested in the local business community and thrives in South Florida.
- The law firm has always been ahead of the curve and has operated in a remote capacity and is looking for an attorney who can work independently and is comfortable with day to day responsibilities and production.
- Attorney will have the support of a more junior associate and paralegal and must be able to delegate responsibilities.
- Billable 6 hour work days with objective bonus structure if surpass billable requirement
- Heavy focus and must have experience with with contracts and non-statutory work,, real estate contracts, non-competes. distribution agreements, (no eminent domain) and work on hourly business disputes.
Salary is commensurate with experience but looking for a minimum of 6-10 years plus experience.
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- International Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Banking and Finance Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Inter-Corporate and Intra-Corporate Litigation
- Shareholder Litigation
- Business Torts Litigation
- Secured Transactions Litigation
- Arbitration and Mediation
Please send resume to Tom@TopLawJobs.com