Well established law firm that offers a full range of defense and litigation claims throughout Florida seeks an entry level attorney.
- We are seeking an associate with 1-3 years of relevant work experience, but the firm flexible here as we’re willing and able to train. This is an entry level associate position so there will be many opportunities to be mentored, guided, and exposed to a variety of cases to handle under the supervision of a Partner.
- This is a great opportunity for an attorney looking to gain experience in the practice area of insurance defense. Although the position is primarily remote, the prospective candidate would be required to attend in person trial proceedings, hearings, depositions, and site inspections.
- This is a full-time position, so the expectation is that the attorney bill 40 hours per week.
- Law firm offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance/disability. an attorney here has plenty of room to grow.
- Attorney will be handling defense claims across an impressive spectrum of practice areas, doing so with superior dedication and discretion. The firm represents professionals, manufacturers, employers, corporations, businesses, insurance companies and third party administrators.
Please send your resume for quick response as this position will be filled very quickly.
Email resume to Tom@TopLawJobs.com