Attorney – Remote Insurance Defense
Seeking Attorneys in South Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Our client is a national law firm experiencing tremendous growth and is a well-regarded firm with a competent team of talented attorneys. We are affording an attorney with insurance defense experience the opportunity to operate autonomously with the support of a highly successful leadership team. We are heavily invested in technology and are paperless.
Attorney Job Description
Great Opportunity to bring your insurance defense, trial exposure and litigation experience to the next level with a law firm offering long term growth. Consider this a career opportunity and not just your next job. Competitive salary and full benefits and growth potential.
Duties and Responsibilities including and not limited to
- Provides experienced counsel throughout the life cycle of projects implementation to completion
- Work with clients in the insurance defense area with highly effective communication and litigation skills
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- 5-7 years plus insurance defense litigation experience
- Tech savvy
- Experience with mediation, court case and arbitration
- Ideal experience-heavy trial exposure
- The ideal candidate will work on a variety of cases and possess exemplary communication and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to function both independently and within a team is essential.
- Ability to effectively manage time and handle multiple projects
- Proven ability to handle cases in an effective and efficient manner.
- Member of Florida Bar.
Firm offers highly competitive salary and great benefits.
Interested attorneys please send resume in confidence to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com