Attorney – Remote Insurance Defense
Seeking Attorneys in South Florida
Our client is a national law firm experiencing tremendous growth and is a well-regarded firm with a competent team of talented attorneys.
Attorney Job Description
Great Opportunity to bring your insurance defense, trial exposure and litigation experience to the next level with a law firm offering long term growth. Consider this a career opportunity and not just your next job. Competitive salary and full benefits and growth potential.
Duties and Responsibilities including and not limited to
- Provides experienced counsel throughout the life cycle of projects implementation to completion
- Work with clients in the insurance defense area with highly effective communication and litigation skills
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
- 5-7 years plus insurance defense litigation experience
- Experience with mediation, court case and arbitration
- Ideal experience-heavy trial exposure
- The ideal candidate will work on a variety of cases and possess exemplary communication and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to function both independently and within a team is essential.
- Ability to effectively manage time and handle multiple projects
- Proven ability to handle cases in an effective and efficient manner.
- Member of Florida Bar.
Firm offers highly competitive salary and great benefits.
Interested attorneys please send resume in confidence to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com