Law firm with over 170 attorneys in 22 offices located throughout the United States, our attorneys represent and counsel businesses in a wide variety of legal matters ranging from general liability to employment law to complex insurance coverage issues to high-stakes commercial litigation.
Seeking an experienced Associate for our First Party Property practice group located in our Miami office, currently working remotely due to Covid-19. Candidates should have demonstrated experience in relevant practice field. Successful applicants will have exceptional writing, research, and litigation skills. They are proactive and highly driven individuals.
- Draft initial reports, interim reports, pre-trial reports
- Draft discovery and respond to discovery
- Draft and respond to discovery related motions
- Regularly attend court appearances
- Take and defend depositions of fact witnesses and expert witnesses
- Draft motions for summary judgment
- Must respond promptly to e-mail and phone inquiries and have excellent client skills and telephone manner
- Admitted to practice in the State of Florida
- 1 – 3 years of First Party Property experience
- Innovative financial incentive bonus program that rewards entrepreneurial initiative
- Proactive support and training for marketing objectives
- Excellent Benefits including 401k match
- Exceptional growth and advancement opportunities
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com