A busy law firm in Broward County is seeking an attorney some litigation experience to join them in a temp-to-hire capacity starting right away. Must be a member in good standing with the Florida Bar.
This busy boutique firm is located on the north side of Fort Lauderdale.
This is a full time, on site position.
- Florida Bar is required
- 1-4 years of experience
- Research and analyze law sources such as statutes, legal articles and legal codes in order to prepare and/or analyze legal documents.
- Preparation of letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Resolve routine legal issues.
- Attend hearing and mediations if needed
- Other projects and duties as assigned, including some administrative work.
f you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume to Patrick Farley with Legal Search Solutions at Patrick@TopLawJobs.com.
Ref # 13099