Senior Attorney – Remote, hybrid, In Office Opportunites – First Party Property Defense or Plaintiff First Party Property
Florida barred attorneys statewide
Long established and highly reputable law firm with high caliber clients seeks seasoned attorneys with experience in insurance coverage and litigation. Our client has a highly successful and busy property and liability insurance throughout Florida.
- Managing all aspects of coverage advice and/or litigation
- Responsibility for matter analysis and strategy, depositions, EUO’s. motions and trials
- Provide excellent service to our clients and adhere to our high standards
- Handle your own caseloads
- Provide the highest quality legal representation
- Extensive experience taking and defending depositions
Attorney Requirements and Qualifications:
- Track record of excellence and a desire to grow with an established firm whose presence in Florida is expanding.
- Seeking Highly credentialed attorneys with Florida insurance coverage and litigation experience.
- First party property defense or plaintiff expertise is essential
- Demonstrated Florida litigation experience
- Solid understanding of property and liability insurance coverage law and strategies in Florida
- Superior client reporting and relationship skills
- Excellent legal writing skills
Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package
We are expanding and also seeking attorneys in Tampa Bay, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Naples, Fort Myers, and other Florida locations. All state and federal courts in Florida. Must be able to provide legal writing sample and references with application.
Please send resume to Thomas@TopLawJobs.com