Prestigious boutique family law firm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is looking for a bilingual Spanish receptionist. This position includes administrative duties as well as reception. The firm promotes from within and has excellent growth potential.
Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities
- Front desk
- Director of first impressions
- Answering phones
- General office responsibilities and correspondence
Receptionist Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior receptionist experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Team player
- Takes feedback well
- Excellent communication skills
If interested, please contact Matt Salomon with Legal Search Solutions at Matt@TopLawJobs.com.