Our client, a law firm located in Weston, FL, is seeking a candidate with previous law firm experience for their Broward County Office. This is a great opportunity to work as the first point of contact for the firm.
Applicants must have a positive attitude, be responsible, possess the ability to work under pressure, detail-oriented, and be committed to serving our clients and working in the legal field.
This position starts in the office and eventually will become hybrid. This tole will also serve as a client intake coordinator (will train on intake).
Billing experience in a law firm is required.
Candidate must have the following qualities:
- A pleasant phone presence
- Strong customer service skills
- Be organized
- Able to multitask and obtain details from potential new clients regarding their legal matters
- Experience in working with Outlook and Microsoft Excel
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Responding to e-mail inquiries
- Following up with potential new clients
- Preparing and maintaining detailed lists
- Setting up client information in our database
- Requesting intake forms form potential new clients.
- Confirming appointments with clients
- Pulling court dockets and light secretarial work
- Familiarity with Clio is highly desired
If you are qualified for and interested in this position, please contact Karen Morrick with Legal Search Solutions: Karen@TopLawJobs.com
Similar job titles: