BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – LAW FIRM
Reputable National Law Firm, currently has an outstanding employment opportunity for a Business Development Manager. They offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. This role is responsible for the development and implementation of focused marketing and business development strategies
Business Development Manager – Job Description:
- Actively participate in practice group meetings, drive business development agenda items, and report on business development and marketing updates
- Create and execute strategic marketing plans on a group and individual attorney level
- Offer and execute upon proactive ideas for the growth of assigned practice and industry areas
- Help identify new business opportunities/leads and direct strategy for such leads
- Support groups and individual lawyers with new business targeting by performing company/industry research and analysis, and providing individual coaching
- Draft and project manage client and prospective client pitches and proposals
- Spearhead the business development components of events, conference sponsorships and seminars, including
- pre-event list building, targeting and attendee strategy
- pre-event collateral preparation
- event staffing
- post-event evaluation and targeted follow-up
- Work with our Communications Team to:
- draft/maintain collateral and website content for assigned practice and industry areas
- spot thought leadership topics that merit article writing and/or PR
- project manage thought leadership production and the launching of blogs
- Leverage marketing tools to track client/matter experience and opportunities and report on trends and ROI
- Work alongside the full Business Development Team in moving forward business development/Marketing Department annual strategic goals
- Actively participate in regular strategy meetings with marketing and business development team
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in professional services marketing/business development and project management.
- Must be proactive and a self-starter comfortable moving forward – at times – high-volume, quick turnaround requests.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to work well with attorneys and staff at all levels of the organization.
- Must be highly organized and have a strong ability to balance short-term and long-term deliverables.
- Must have an excellent understanding of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications. Other experience using marketing tools, including CRM, is a plus.
- Flexibility to handle up to 20% travel.
Similar Job Titles
Director Business Development
Director of Marketing
Business Development Coordinator
Client Development Manager
Director of Client Development
If you feel you are qualified and would like to learn more about this outstanding position, please send your resume in MS Word format to LilliDR@TopLawJobs.com