CORPORATE PARALEGAL FOR BUSY MID-SIZED FIRM IN WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA
• Prepare client billing on various matters.
• Assist in Corporate matters as requested by attorneys.
o Activities include preparing and filing Articles of Incorporation and Articles of Organization. Preparing various corporate documents including dissolution conversion, mergers, etc. Prepare minutes, annual reports, and file annual reports. Maintain and monitor library of all corporate books.
o Maintain and manage Firm’s Sunbiz account. Obtain EIN’s for entities and trusts.
o Manage the Firm’s CSC statements to insure payments and client charges.
• Handle various assignments from attorneys.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with sophisticated clients.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
• Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to perform tasks utilizing legal office software such as document management and billing software.
• Full proficiency with advanced word processing software including Microsoft Office Suite. Must be highly skillful with Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF programs.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a legal environment or law firm.
• Florida registered paralegal (FRP) preferred.
• Health Insurance• Dental Insurance• Vision Insurance• Life Insurance• Competitive Salary
Great Firm !
Professional Team reach out to SherryZ@TopLawJobs.com