Family Law Associate
Boca Raton, Florida
One of South Florida’s most respected law firms seeks an energetic and personable lawyer to join its Boca Raton office! Ideal candidates will have 7 plus years of family law experience, a passion for helping others and an ability to work autonomously.
Completive base salary and bonus
Health insurance reimbursement and IRA company 3% match
Pet Friendly Environment
Responsibilities (Additional requirements may apply)
• Represent clients in domestic related matters in and out of court.
• Present evidence to defend or prosecute client’s claims in civil litigation.
• Study Constitution, statutes, court decisions and regulations to determine ramifications of case.
• Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
• Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedent.
• Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting a case.
• Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
• Advise clients concerning domestic matters, advisability of prosecuting or defending claims, or legal rights, duties and obligations.
• Case preparation by preparing case materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials.
• Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a matter.
• Negotiate settlements of domestic matters.
• Prepare and draft legal documents, such as prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
• Member in good standing with the Florida Bar.
Florida Board Certified in Family Law +
• 7 to 15 years law firm experience.
• Florida Board Certified in Family Law +
• Ability to work autonomously
For immediate consideration, please forward resumes to Kelly@toplawjobs.com.