FAMILY LAW SEASONED PARALEGAL PROFESSIONAL -HYBRID
Marital and Family Law Firm specializing in high net worth clients is continuing to grow and is seeking an additional full-time Paralegal to join the firm. Position demands candidate who is self-motivated highly organized and can work well in a fast-paced, professional environment. If you possess the skills and requirements that we seek and pride yourself on making a difference through dedication and a commitment to succeed, both individually and as part of a successful team, we have a place for you. All applications held in confidence.
Qualifications and skills
• Associates Degree or equivalent
• FRP Certification and/or CP Certification preferred, but not required
• 5+ years’ experience in family law
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Professional demeanor
• Responsible for meeting all attorney deadlines by keeping organized schedules and providing timely reminders
• Multi-tasking skills to balance working with multiple attorneys on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must possess solid communication skills, be articulate and feel comfortable relaying information and conversing with various professionals, including attorneys, accountants, court offices and clients.
• Knowledge of Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade court forms, practices and deadlines helpful
• Efficiency in document production and attention to detail
• Energetic attitude
• Independent and driven will to succeed
• Ability to work well within a group
• Self-responsible and accountable personality
• Self-satisfaction in helping others
• Prepare and draft correspondence, pleadings, discovery requests and discovery responses, including mandatory disclosure.
• Prepare financial disclosures, including financial affidavits and financial statements.
• Responsible for the collection and organization of documents and information received on all assigned cases.
• Prepare and reviews discovery and prepare summaries of same, as needed.
• Maintains effective communications with clients, attorneys, accountants, appraisers, investigators and others related to the case, including following up with each.
• Responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Assist in assembling records for depositions, hearing and trials
• Prepare deposition, hearing and trial notebooks (hard copy and/or electronic copies).
• Maintain organized system for effective follow up on various tasks assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Highly competitive salary and bonuses
• Health/Dental/Vision insurance
Kindly contact SherryZ@TopLawJobs.com