This is an “old school” File Clerk position. Will be dealing with both paper and electronic filing. It is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in a law firm and enhance your legal experience and resume.
- Regional law office is seeking an eager and hard working entry level person to join them in a long term temp (possible temp to perm) capacity in their Miami Brickell office.
- Any previous law firm experience a big plus.
- The position is file clerk, so must be organized, a self starter, and flexible to handle multiple duties.
- Will be assisting attorneys, paralegal, legal assistants and other staff with various tasks including filing, running errands, sorting documents, and other things as needed.
- Previous file clerk, receptionist, or administrative assistant experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A good work ethic, be dependable and organized, able to work fast and accurate.
The firm is reviewing resumes now for an immediate start. The scheduled hours are 8:30am – 5pm.
REF # 13109