Large Miami Law Firm
Human Resources Assistant
Respected downtown Miami corporate office of an international law firm is seeking an experienced and motivated Human Resources Assistant to directly support the firm administrator and head of Human Resources.
The firm is currently reviewing resumes and are hoping to get someone started right away.
- Will be assistant to the law Firm’s Human ResourcesAdministrator in employee relations and resolutions.
- Will plan, implement, administer, facilitate and explain to employees the employee programs; provide assistance and support to the firm and the HR Dept. in all functions, as required, to ensure the operating efficiency of the department.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment process. Process job requests and work with hiring manager to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood.
- Resume collection and review. Screen job applicants against job requirements. Refer qualified applicants to hiring managers for interviews. Schedule and direct interviews
- Perform other administrative duties and special projects as necessary.
- Must have previous law firm experience working in a similar capacity in HR.
- Must be a self-starter, take initiative, and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- 1+ years’ of experience in Human Resources, working as an assistant or similar; previous HR experience in a law firm is required.
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems, experience with an Applicant Tracking System is a plus.
- A college degree in human resources or related area is a plus.
- Must be able to start in a Temp-to-Hire capacity.
If you are interested in, qualified for and available for this position, please contact Patrick Farley with Legal Search Solutions right away: Patrick@TopLawJobs.com
Please reference Job # 14385
Legal Search Solutions is a specialized staffing agency that focuses on the legal industry. If you’re looking for your next great position, please review our other jobs here.