TRUST & ESTATES LEGAL ASSISTANT
Summary of Responsibilities: include, but are not limited to, the following and may be expande
Responsibilities & Essential Duties
- Provide administrative support to two (2) attorneys
- Maintain and manage calendar for open probate and guardianship cases, including estate and trust administration deadlines
- Knowledge of Florida Probate courts, judicial procedures and e-portal.
- Draft, revise and finalize documents and letters
- Responsible for faxing, photocopying and preparing correspondence for mailing, including overnight packets (i.e., UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Coordinate meetings between attorneys and clients, and maintain attorney calendar
- Prepare attorney for client meetings
- Prepare various estate planning documents
- Perform client document filing in timely manner
Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio; Proficient in iManage and ChromeRiver (preferred, but will train).
Specific Skills Required:
Effectively communicate with clients, colleagues, and attorneys. Must be organized and detail oriented; must be able to work well under pressure and to prioritize; must be proficient in the area of client contact; Must be well-spoken, friendly, and possess a professional manner.
Attendance and punctuality a must; overtime upon request only.
Kindy send your resume in Word along iwth your salary requirements to SherryZ@toplawjobs.com