Legal Assistant/Secretary for Business Immigration Job Summary
Our Regional Firm has a exciting opening in their Miami office for a Legal Assistant/Secretary in Business Immigration. They are willing to train the right candidate that is motivated to learn this area of law.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must posses strong secretarial/administrative skills
- Terrific organization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bilingual Spanish
- 3-5 years of Business Immigration experience, Corporate Transactions experience or Real Estate Transactions experience.
- Extensive experience with H-1B Petitions is preferred
Generous compensation and benefit package.
If interested in this opportunity, please direct your resume in Word Format and salary requirement to LilliDR@TopLawJobs.Com